We offer direct FPM services specific to your LEA’s FPM review well in advance of the LEA deadline for uploading documents to Evidence Requests in the California Monitoring Tool (CMT) 30 days before the start of the scheduled review. These services are designed to prepare your LEA for a successful FPM review in the following ways:
- Identification of LEA and school administrators and staff that should be involved in the LEA’s efforts to address all program requirements for the FPM review;
- Identification of relevant documents to address all Instrument Item-related Evidence Rrequests for all programs included in the LEA’s FPM review;
- Content review of collected documents to determine if they address all legal requirements stated in Program Instruments and Items;
- Developing or revising documents as needed to address all legal requirements contained in Program Instrument and Items;
- Determining if systems, procedures, or practices need to be established by the LEA or schools selected for each reviewed program to address legal requirements;
- Establishing, implementing, and documenting needed systems, procedures, or practices; and
- For LEAs with On-Site Reviews, scheduling site visits and ensuring that all relevant program staff are present for interviews or meetings with FPM program reviewers.