These FPM services focus on assisting LEAs in resolving FPM Findings for any programs and instrument items found to be out of compliance with legal requirements. These services may encompass the following kinds of direct assistance:
- Seeking any further clarification or direct needed from FPM program reviewers to take the necessary steps to resolve findings;
- Revising any evidence documents uploaded to CMT for which the content was not sufficient to address all relevant legal requirements;
- Drafting and/or editing any documents that the LEA was not able to provide to address legal requirements for any program items included in the Findings of the FPM Review;
- Establishing and/or adequately documenting legal required systems, procedures, or practices needed to resolve findings; and
- Ensuring that required procedures, practices, and documentation are in place to address program legal requirements at the LEA level and at all school sites in addition to those that were included in the FPM review.